Steven N. Klitzner graduated from the University of Miami School of Law in 1979 with a Juris Doctorate degree. He was admitted to the Florida Bar that same year.
Mr. Klitzner is admitted to the United States Supreme Court, United States Tax Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
He has been awarded an AV rating by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory, the highest rating of the publication.
Mr. Klitzner is a member of the American Society of IRS Problem Solvers. He is a Consulting Member of the Tax Freedom Institute, an association of tax professionals in defense of taxpayer rights. He also is a member of the Florida Bar Association, American Bar Association, Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, and Association of Trial Lawyers of America. These memberships help him stay current with the law and enable him to protect your rights.
The American Society of Tax Problems Solvers awarded Mr. Klitzner Top Practitioner for 2005.
Mr. Klitzner also publishes a monthly article on tax resolution in the Aventura News.
- BA (Bachelors) from University of Miami (1976)
from University of Miami (1979)
- School of Law
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Tax Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Florida Bar
- AV Rating: Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- highest rating available
- Top Practitioner:
American Society of Tax Problems Solvers
- American Society of IRS Problem Solvers
- Tax Freedom Institute (Consulting Member)
- American Society of Tax Problem Solvers (Charter Member)
- Florida Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America